I hope these snippets are interesting to you, the general public. They're an accurate description of what life is like for us, what with Zombies, and Ninjas, and the like. This particular one comes a day after Kieran chastised me for leaving the bathroom fan on after my shower in the morning, so that it ran all day. I had IMed him looking for a phone number that I should have had.
Kieran: Don't you have your phone?
Emeric: I left my phone at home, but I did turn off the bathroom fan.
Kieran: Hurray! Wait. You left the fridge open, didn't you?
Emeric: There's an excellent chance I moved it's contents to your bed, pulled up the shades so the sun was on it, and then opened the window and pulled off the screen to let flies in.
Kieran: Just remember the cage of hungry rats I keep under your bed with a remote release...or did you not know about that one?
Emeric: Nope. Uh, so ... wanna go buy new stuff and move?
Kieran: Yeah. Hurry.
This is what mutually assured destruction gets you. Let's all learn this lesson, people.
[This is why we are much more productive when we have opponents other than ourselves. Keep that in mind people. --Kieran]
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment