Emeric: Well, how's it going?
Kieran: Just fine. I studied this morning and then did lunch with Natalie and Matt. I told Natalie it's now her job to find suitable dates (of the women variety, though I suppose the fruit variety would be good too, though actual fruits, not the gay ones) for you.
Emeric: Ah, thank you for clarifiying the fruit issue. I was ... very worried about halfway through that sentence. On the other hand, I do enjoy dried apricots.
While discussing a legal issue in the news .
Kieran: There's a headline on the Startribune that says "NFL successfully removes case to the federal court." Which is rather onionesque if you understand law - akin to "lawyer successfully completes sentance, manages to write it down and hand it in."
While discussing a legal issue in the news .
Kieran: There's a headline on the Startribune that says "NFL successfully removes case to the federal court." Which is rather onionesque if you understand law - akin to "lawyer successfully completes sentance, manages to write it down and hand it in."
And discussing ideas for a firm
Kieran: We should start a law firm that specializes in doing its oral arguments in musical form.
Rogers & Hammerstien, LLP.
Emeric: If that isn't a Gay Firm, it's going to be shortly.
Kieran: And the law market in San Fransisco is terrible right now.
Emeric: No, no, foreclosures are through the roof! The motto can be "We'll get your house for a song!"
No comments:
Post a Comment