Kieran and I often make culinary decisions by committee. It doesn't always work out well, but we're usually on the same wavelength. That became apparent while making dinner:
Emeric: What should we have for dinner?
Kieran: How about pasta.
Emeric: And what should we put on the pasta?
Kieran: Vodka Sauce.
Emeric: And what should we put in the Vodka Sauce?
Kieran: More Vodka.
Emeric:[As Nixon] Ah-rooo.
This isn't always the case, as when Kieran kindly attempted to minister to me while I was ill.
Kieran: Good news! I've fashioned you a poultice!
Emeric: [Groggily] Oh dear.
Kieran: It's made of the herbs and spices we have in the rack. Basil. Oregano. In fact, about half of it is just "Italian Spices."
Emeric: How is this different than an italian sauce?
Kieran: Fewer tomatoes.
Emeric: This is going to end with me in the bathtub dunking myself with the pasta sauce, isn't it?
Thankfully, it did not.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment