Driving back from the Sauna, Michael had Great Big Sea playing and the song Consequence Free came on where the refrain is "I wanna be consequence free." The following ensued:
Kieran: I have a music video for this in my head. A guy in black leather on a motorcycle, carrying big guns and with lit molotov cocktails strapped to him is driving up to a bank reviving the throttle.
Michael: Why?
Kieran: Cause that's what you would do if you didn't have any consequences.
Emeric: Drive in, bursting through the wall, fire a couple of rounds in the ceiling and then make a deposit.
Kieran: It would be sheer awesomeness.
Michael: I don't know, if there were no consequences, I think I would wanna get laid at some point.
Kieran: Yeah, because having consequences is the major roadblock for you getting laid.
Sorry Michael, you made that one just too easy. But seriously, that would make an awesome music video, the bursting into a bank on a motorcycle, not the other thing.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment