Monday, August 20, 2007

Hey Sauna, Ho Sauna, Sauna Sauna Ho ...

Those of you who know the Dwyers know that, aside from our ponderous intellects, our pyromanaical tendencies, and our zany antics, we love a good Sauna. And so, as a cold and rainy weekend set about St. Paul, we migrated twice to the Sauna. The following two conversations resulted:

Emerson (Kieran's brother): I'm working up a good sweat. Although, really, I only have two settings: not sweating, or sweating. It's a plateau.

Kieran: Same for me, only I have one setting: sweating.

Emeric: It's because we come from the North, where the cold wind blows.

Kieran: That'd make sense, except we both have broken pretty good sweats in sub-zero weather.

Emeric: Right! And then the sweat freezes to us and gives us camoflage in the snow!

Then a few days later, Michael B had returned from a wedding, and this conversation occurred:

Mike: Yeah, you guys should have seen the wedding. Eye candy anywhere.

Kieran: Well, any luck with any of them?

Mike: No, but not for lack of trying. - - And by that, I mean they wouldn't make out with me, not that I tried to make out and couldn't.

Emeric: Yeah, it's not like you missed.

No comments: