Monday, June 18, 2007

Right. Better Get On This Then.

It wasn't that long ago this site was founded to give myself and a few others a chance to be goofy on the internet.

Wait. It was a year ago. Ok then.

Because no one has ever been goofy on the internet before.

And while Kieran and I each maintain our own blogs, where in I plan to continue to deposit my observations, recordations, and laundry-lists, this ground shall be a source of our mixed silliness and a depository for the odd events which permeate each day with the Dwyer Boys.

So keep up to date with us, there's more to come.

Oh, and I'm naming the ship the Prospero. If only because "The Voyage of the Prospero" sounds like a wicked awesome best seller in which I ponder life and love while sialing around the world and battling pirates.

No comments: