Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Over the Hills, Where No Man Has Gone Before ...

The following is a conversation Kieran and I had a few nights ago as we were combing through movies at the library. We go there for two reasons: 1) The Library has pretty good movie selection; and 2) Said movies are free. I came across a Richard Sharpe film. I'm a pretty big fan. The conversation went like this:

Emeric: Hey! A Richard Sharpe film!
Kieran: You really like him way too much.
Emeric: He's my hero!
Kieran: I thought William Shatner was your hero.
Emeric: They can both be my hero!
Kieran: Uh-huh.
Emeric: My ideal movie is the two of them running around, killing Cromwell's British. Arguably, this doesn't make any sense, but a man can dream, can't he?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are pretty much unbearably cool.

Wandering Explorer said...

I'm so cool you could keep a side of beef on me for a week.