Monday, April 21, 2008

Legends Are Born Of Great Adventures

While at Old Chicago, enjoying a drink or two, the following conversations took place:

Kieran: Do you think it'd be too much to include in my will that, when I die, I want my coffin filled with melted mozzarella?

Emeric: See, the thing about that is ... [Long Pause] Yeaaaaah.

Not too much longer:

Emeric: She knows me well. She was commenting that I would be lounging around the apartment wearing a suit with a glass of port, discussing philosophy.

Kieran: The only thing is that's wrong with that is that you would probably be talking about history.

Emeric: Yeah, but I didn't feel the need to correct her.

Kieran: Yeah, it's probably best to hide your pretensiosity. I don't know if pretensiosity is a word, but it really should be.

When we control the world, it will be!

No comments: