At a friend to the Conspiracy's Wedding, I felt the need to whisper a few comments to Tim R., whose wedding was coming up. I was mostly offering suggestions on his own ceremony. They were not well recieved.
Emeric: [Whispered] You know, you should have an acrobat be your ring bearer. It will keep up with the street performer theme.
Tim: [Whispered, forcefully] You idiot! That's not the theme! I don't know why you think that!
I think it'd be a great theme, but I'm not holding out hope.
Earlier today, I was starting to go a bit stir-crazy at the office. I signed on to G-Chat and the following ensued. Please note that this was pretty much the whole of the conversation. Once it was over, I signed off and leapt back to work.
Emeric: I hate answering discovery requests. Nothing adds up. Nothing makes sense! All work and no play! Go Crazy?!
Patrick: Don't mind if you do?
Emeric: DON'T MIND IF I DO!!
That's surprisingly relaxing.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment