Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For those who don't know, I mantain a running feud with a Dr. A. Miesner. He's my nemesis. I'm his nemesis. We're nemesises - nemesai - whatever the appropriate plural is. And it came up through an e-mail conversation with several mutual friends that I was the evil nemesis. I can honestly say, this thought had never crossed my mind. I was somewhat shocked by the discovery, and inquired of several others their thoughts. The responses are telling.

Emeric: Sadly, it never occurred to me I was the evil one.

Keri: WHAT? Seriously? I've always thought of you as slightly sinister. I mean, how could Miesner be the evil one? He's a doctor. you're a lawyer. Pretty obvious.

Simultaneously . . .


Emeric: It never occurred to me that I was the evil one.

Amanda: Really? You are so totally evil.

How well my friends know me!

No comments: